Monday, January 15, 2007

California Premiere of "The Quietest Sound"

"The Quietest Sound" will have its West Coast premiere on Saturday, February 17 at 5:30 P.M. at the Beverly Hills Fine Arts Industry Showcase. This is the same festival that screened "Two Harbors" twice last spring. I hope to be in attendance for the post-screening Q&A. The Beverly Hills Fine Arts Theater is located at 8556 Wilshire Boulevard, Beverly Hills, 90211 (one block west of La Cienga).

This will be the third festival screening for "The Quietest Sound." At its first festival appearance, as part of the Fargo Film Festival, Catherine E. Johnson was named Best Actress. It has also screened at the Austin Film Festival, where it received a rave review (see 9 November post, below).

If you live in the L.A. area and would like to see the film, email me and I will put your name on the guest list. See you in February!

1 Comments:

Blogger NILS_RIP said...

Well, Mr. Vculek, I will be there. I will use the free pass I got at the second showing of "Two Harbors" at the Fine Arts Theatre last year. More people need to come out. Who knows, maybe Larry Flynt will show up. His "Flynt Publications" building is only a block away on the other side of La Cienega Blvd. I doubt "The Quietest Sound" would be his "type" of movie, though.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home