Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Television Broadcast Premiere of "Two Harbors"

I was just notified that WNET-13 New York will broadcast "Two Harbors" twice during 2008 as part of their new series Reel Indies 13 (or something like that). This will be great exposure for the actors in the largest television market in the country, encompassing New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. No details yet on dates, but apparently the series will run Saturday nights at 11:00pm. WNET-13 is one of the largest suppliers of programming to public television stations around the country, so we can only hope....

3 Comments:

Blogger Margarita Shamrakov said...

Dear James, I just saw your movie! I loved it! Is it really a true story or complete fiction? It is very interesting story!
I would love to be in your next film.
I am an actress and musician
myspace.com/margarita

10:52 PM  
Blogger Margarita Shamrakov said...

Dear James, I just saw your movie! I loved it! Is it really a true story or complete fiction? It is very interesting story!
I would love to be in your next film.
I am an actress and musician
myspace.com/margarita

myspace.com/margarita

myspace.com/margarita

Thank you!!!!

10:53 PM  
Blogger james said...

Thanks Margarita! I just saw your very nice comments. I'm glad you liked the film. Maybe we can work together some day! (The film was suggested by a true story of two people who were found in a car in the woods, waiting for aliens. Everything else is made up.)

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home